- Absorbs 18% of sunlight available
- Works in low light condition
- Most expensive solar panel type
- Absorbs 15% of sunlight available
- Can be used for moderate purposes
- Most affordable
Thin-Film Solar Cells (TFSC)
- Absorbs 10% of sunlight available
- Used for vehicles like boats
- Cheapest and lightest
Solar Panel Installation
Solar Panel Maintenance
How Solar Works
Solar panels convert sunlight into DC electricity.
The inverter converts solar DC power into 240V alternating current (AC) suitable for your households appliances.
Your home uses eletricity firstly from solar panels with additional demand supplied from grid.
Any excess power is fed into electricity grid.
Bring to the table win-win survival strategies to ensure proactive domination, going forward.
Meter measures your eletricity production and consumption organically innovation.